06 Mar The prevalence of neck pain and associated risk factors among undergraduate students: A large-scale cross-sectional study
- Forty-five percent of undergraduates experienced neck pain in the past 12 months.
- Seventeen percent of undergraduates had current neck pain.
- Nursing and physiotherapy students had the highest prevalence of neck pain.
- Neck pain was associated with anxiety, low back pain and senior years of study.
- Tall students and prolonged smartphone usage appeared to be other risk factors.
At Sunset Chiropractic & Wellness our team goes beyond conventional medicine by offering services and techniques which can relieve symptoms while at the same time addressing and resolving the underlying causes of your particular dysfunction.
Please view our website to learn more about our unique diagnosis procedures and structural correction chiropractic servicing the South Miami area.
If you have been experiencing low back pain and/or other related spinal symptoms such as neck pain, headaches, migraines, mid back pain, rib pain, carpal tunnel, sciatica, disc herniations or protrusions, neuropathy, pain/numbness/burning/weakness in your arms, hands, legs or feet.
Call our office Today (305) 275-7474
for a FREE consultation so we can determine the cause of you symptoms, identify the damage, and design an individualized treatment plan to get back to enjoying the thing you love doing!
I look forward to meeting and helping you!
8585 Sunset Drive,
Miami, FL 33143