08 Oct Advanced Sports Injuries Treatment Protocols
Sunset Chiropractic & Wellness sports injury treatment protocols have been invaluable to amuteur and professional athletes who compete in football, baseball, basketball,
golf, tennis, track, mma, boxing, CrossFit, running, weight lifting, soccer, volleyball, wrestling, and gymnastics
Our structural chiropractic rehabilitation system combined with advanced soft tissue treatments can speed up recovery
from sports injuries, enhance your performance, and help prevent future injuries without the use of drugs or surgery. We use a variety of non-invasive spinal and extremity treatment technique protocols Graston to help you get relief and get back in the game faster and stronger than ever before.
Specialized Treatments May Include:
- Pulse Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF)
- Hako- Med Stimulation
- Graston Instrument Assisted Myofascial Therapy
- Vibrational Therapies
- Sports Massage Therapy
- Extremity Instrument and Manual Adjustments
- Active Joint Strengthening & Coordination Exercises
- Reactive Neuromuscular Reeducation Body Weighting
- Vestibular Stimulation Reactive Exercises
- Structural Correction Chiropractic
- Back on Trac Spinal Decompression
- Back on Trac Keen Traction Protocol
We will combine the in clinic treatment with a home rehabilitation system that’s built specifically from the individual patients’ findings. The home rehab system we’ll do two things. Speed up our improvements and most importantly teach you how to take care of your spine so you’re less dependent on doctors in the future.
Common Sports injuries and conditions we successful treat in our office:
- Sprain and Strains
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Neck pain
- Back Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- Knee pain
- Hamstring and calf strains
- Ankle injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Elbow injuries
- Hand and arm pain and injuries
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Groin and thigh sprains
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Lumbar Sprain/Strain (Low Back Pain)
- Medial Epicondylitis (Golfer’s Elbow)
- Patellofemoral Disorders (Knee Pain)
- Plantar Fasciitis (Foot Pain)
- Rotator Cuff Tendinosis/itis (Shoulder Pain)
Our team of healthcare professionals will determine if you are a good candidate for care by performing a thorough history, orthopedic/neurological examination and any needed x-rays to properly diagnose your condition and determine the proper treatments needed for you to recover. Through our specialized diagnostic procedures our healthcare team of doctors and therapists identify the cause of the health condition commonly missed by lying down and standing diagnostics such as MRI, CT, and Static X-rays.
The goal of our care is to have the patient improve symptomatically, functionally, and structurally and most importantly teach you how to take care of your spine so you’re less likely to be dependent on doctors in the future.
We have helped hundreds of patients recover quickly from all types of sports injuries. This includes all levels of athletes from weekend warriors to professionals.
For more information on our unique sports injury chiropractic treatments for spinal and extremity conditions see the treatment page of our website.
Call Today to schedule your complimentary case overview and detailed explanation of the treatment.
Best in health,
Dr. Rodolfo Alfonso, D.C.
Dr. Mark N. Berry, D.C.
Sunset Chiropractic and Wellness
8585 Sunset Dr. STE 102
Miami, Florida 33143