About Dr. Alfonso
South Miami Chiropractors – Dr. Rodolfo Alfonso
is an accomplished doctor of chiropractic serving the community of South Miami, Florida.
Dr. Rodolfo Alfonso is a gentle, caring & highly experienced chiropractor. He specializes in nonsurgical structural correction of the spine, scoliosis treatment, the diagnosis and treatment of soft tissue, and whiplash injuries.
Dr. Alfonso believes in natural healing; getting to the source of the problem and helping the body self-correct. His commitment is to get his patients well and healthy through wellness. That is healthcare without drugs which not only eliminates health problems but prevents them.
Dr. Alfonso will listen and explain things completely, to help educate his patients & also ensure his patients understand why he does what he does, and are comfortable with his treatment.
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL.
- Bachelors of Science in Biology (1998).
- Life University, Marietta, GA.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (2002).
- National Board of Chiropractic Parts 1-3.
Board Certified Part I, Includes subject examinations in each of six basic science areas: general anatomy, spinal anatomy, physiology, chemistry, pathology, and microbiology and public health. National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Marietta GA, 2003.
Board Certified Part II, Includes subject examinations in each of six clinical science areas: general diagnosis, neuromusculoskeletal diagnosis, diagnostic imaging, principles of chiropractic, chiropractic practice and associated clinical sciences. National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Marietta, GA 2003.
Board Certified Part III, Includes questions that address nine clinical areas: case history, physical examination, neuromusculoskeletal examination, roentgenologic examination, clinical laboratory and special studies examination, diagnosis or clinical impression, chiropractic techniques, supportive techniques, and case management. National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Marietta, GA 2004.
Florida Board of Chiropractic License CH8989.
Florida Board Certified, Includes questions that address: case history, physical examination, neuromusculoskeletal examination, roentgenologic examination, clinical laboratory, special studies examination, x-ray interpretation and diagnosis, diagnosis or clinical impression, chiropractic techniques, physiotherapy techniques, and case management. National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Miami, FL 2005.
Professional Association Membership:
- CLEAR Institute.
- The Family Practice.
- CLEAR Scoliosis Modules 1, 2, 3.
- CLEAR Institute Scoliosis Standard Treatment Certification.
- CLEAR Advance Seminar.
- Scolismart Sensory motor integration scoliosis rehabilitation.
- Pettibon Spinal Biomechanics and Rehabilitation.
- AMA Personal Injury impairment rating.
- Permanent Injury Impairment Seminar.
- CLEAR Institute Scoliosis Treatment and Care Protocol- scoliosis correction and poor posture.
- Chiropractic Biophysics (CBP): The application of mechanical engineering, physics, and mathematics to the correction of spinal problems.
- Arthrostim: Instrument adjusting for abnormal posture and spinal positions.
- Thompson- Low force treatment of headaches, neck pain and back pain.
- Torque Release- Treatment of neuropathy numbness, tingling, and burning sensations.
- Diversified – Treatment of head, neck, back, shoulder, hip pain and muscle spasms.
- Charrette – Treatment of shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle and foot pain and conditions.
- CLEAR Scoliosis Institute Research training 2011 Dallas, TX
- Alabama Scoliosis Center Training, Birmingham AL 2011-2014
Neuropathy Education and Training:
- American Functional Neurology Institute .
Neurology and Neuropathy.
Chiropractic Neurology Center of Tupelo
- American Functional Neurology Institute and Total Team Training .Neuropathy Master Class.
- Neuropathy Research, Diagnosis, and Treatment Protocols.
McPhail Clinic for Regenerative Medicine.
Summerville, South Carolina.
- Hialeah Wellness Rehab, Hialeah, FL 33156 (2002-2005)
- Affiliated Healthcare, Miami, FL 33143 (2005-2008)
- Sunset Chiropractic & Wellness, Miami, FL 33143 (2008- Present)